We love that photographers choose our farm as a place to capture and share their memories whether it’s an engagement, maternity, or family shoot.
Before we schedule your session we have a few guidelines that we need to share:
- Photos can be taken in our bridal room, outdoors on our grounds. and in our rustic, luxury barn!
- All sessions must be scheduled in advance.
Please contact Rachel Hopcott to request your session.
- We would love it if you send us 5 photos to use for promotional purposes.
We will be sure to credit you!
- You may bring your own photographer and reserve a 2-hour session for $500.
Sessions that run beyond 2 hours, will be charged $100 per half hour.
- You may work with our photographer.
We have partnered with Nadine Hansen Photography who is available to snap your moments!
- Fee is $800 for 2 hours and includes 30 edited images.
- For optimal lighting, after 3pm is preferred.
A 10% deposit is required, upon booking, with the remainder due at your photo session.
- Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear as the outdoor terrain is uneven and a combination of loose gravel, field, and grass
- To avoid risk, photographers, and their clients must comply with all farm rules.