CHARMING COUNTRY WEDDING VENUE
Local farm located in Pitt Meadows, BC, featuring a backdrop of cornfields and majestic mountains.
“to have and to hold, from this day forward……”
We only host 1 wedding per weekend, so you have exclusive access to our farm for setup, rehearsal and take down.
Have your ceremony here on the farm, and allow your guests to relax with refeshments while you pose for photos around the venue.
We offer ample parking, including overnight, with hotels near by and easy access to major highways.
rental of the barn & grounds
- Our red barn, for up to 150 guests, which features wrap around garage doors and a large dance floor
- Access to the barn & grounds from one day prior to your wedding to one day after
- Guest tables and chairs (white resin)
- Additional tables for buffet, gifts, dessert and head table
- Picnic tables
- Caterers prep area including running water, refrigerators and freezer
- Seperate covered bar area with power and refrigerator
- 2, double stall restrooms
- Vintage inspired string lights
- Large white marquee tents for outdoor sitting area
- Propane Fire pits with benches
- Rocking Porch
- 40ft tube slide
- Various farm decorations, partitions and props
- Benches & white marquee tents, setup & take down
- Wedding arch
- Choice of different backdrop decor and props
- Sound system
- Signing table
- Private sitting area for bride and bridesmaids before ceremony
For further information and to request your wedding date, please contact our Venue Coordinator, Rachel Hopcott, at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES TO OUR COVID POLICY:
In the event that the BC Centre for Disease Control issues a Public Health Order limiting the number of attendees at an event to less than the applicant’s original guest count, the following options apply:
- The applicant may reduce the guest count to reflect adherence to the current public health order.
- The applicant may request to move their event date to 2022. If the requested date is available, the venue will reschedule the event. All deposits and payments will be moved to a new contract reflecting the new event date.
- The applicant may cancel the event and recieve a full refund of deposits and payments made. To recieve a full refund cancellations must be received by the venue coordinator via email or letter at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL!